- The National Weather Service forecast for Brookline promises a sunny day with highs of about 59ºF, and increasing clouds tonight with lows around 41ºF.
- If you're running low on goodies from the last Farmer's Market and need to stock up, or just want to try something new, check out the at Jamaica Pain's lovely, 12 South St. The market starts off at noon, and runs until dusk.
- Working with wire and hammers is a subtle art, sometimes whacking things with a hammer isn't always the best idea. So, learn how to in a class running at 6:30 p.m. Another class, which will teach you how to make eye pins, head pins, and decorative swirls, and will run you $40 (materials included, sterling is extra).
- Everyone in town has a story to tell. Tonight, local authors will share their at the , as they talk about their debut novels, "Call Me When You Land" and "Dirty One," respectively. They go on at 7 p.m.
- The weekly starts at 7 p.m. tonight. Be at to discuss the . The Selectmen will also discuss adopting new liquor licensing regulations, and recognize head professional Brian Bain for his recent accomplshiment.