1. A lot like yesterday, today is predicted to be a mostly sunny day in the mid-60s: high of 64ºF and a low of 45ºF. The evening, according to the National Weather Service, will see some increasing clouds.
2. If you love pictures, and you're a fan of the on that subject. Today, he and his photos are all going to be at EPOCH Assisted Living at Boylston Place, at 2:30 p.m.
3. A story is waiting to be told, through your words and the actions of some small puppets. The Puppet Showplace Theatre is offering you the chance to learn more at their Introductory to Puppetry Arts led by Brad Shur. It will set you back $105, and begins at 6 p.m. tonight.
4. Explore the word through the words of others at the Brookline Main Library's event tonight: A World of Poetry in Brookline. Hosted by the , it begins at 7 p.m., and features readings from Brookline folks.
5. The Brookline Booksmith tonight hosts author Sue Kushner Resnick, and her new book about helping a Holocaust survivor find end-of-life care with dignity. The title says it all: "You Saved Me, Too: What a Holocaust Survivor Taught Me about Living, Dying, Fighting, and Swearing in Yiddish." Head over for 7 p.m.