- The National Weather Service forecast for Brookline tells us we're going to have a pleasant fall day. Highs of around 60ºF, partly sunny. They do estimate about a 60 percent chance of showers in the evening, and temperature lows of 45ºF.
- Today is Food Day, a day celebrating healthy eating and sustainable farming. , and is . Kids can expect vegetarian moussaka in their school lunches, and you can stop by for samples of apples and cider from .
- Folks may may want to stop by the 10:30 a.m. meeting of the . It's at in room 103. It has been rescheduled from the original 8:30 a.m. time.
- If you or a friend has recently lost a four-legged member of the family, has a way to help. Their 7 p.m. tonight, is a chance to sit down and remember the good times, and mourn the loss.
- Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink. If you think you know , you may still learn something tonight. hosts an overview of the town's water resources and infrastructure. Entry is $6. You may recall that the water resources in town have a rich history, which is at the .