- The National Weather Service forecast for Brookline tells us we're going to have a pleasant fall day. Highs of around 60ºF, partly sunny. They do estimate about a 60 percent chance of showers in the evening, and temperature lows of 45ºF.
- Today is Food Day, a day celebrating healthy eating and sustainable farming. , and is . Kids can expect vegetarian moussaka in their school lunches, and you can stop by for samples of apples and cider from .
- Folks may may want to stop by the 10:30 a.m. meeting of the . It's at in room 103. It has been rescheduled from the original 8:30 a.m. time.
- If you or a friend has recently lost a four-legged member of the family, has a way to help. Their 7 p.m. tonight, is a chance to sit down and remember the good times, and mourn the loss.
- Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink. If you think you know , you may still learn something tonight. hosts an overview of the town's water resources and infrastructure. Entry is $6. You may recall that the water resources in town have a rich history, which is at the .
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something