1. Mostly sunny, mostly clear, with temperatures ranging between 64ºF and 46ºF according to the National Weather Service.
2. Sign up for the Patch newsletter! Want to stay updated with all the news going on in Brookline? Sign up for our email newsletters. You can sign up for our daily newsletter, which delivers headlines to your inbox every morning, as well as a weekly newsletter. If you prefer, you could sign up for breaking news alerts and receive email notifications about important stories, fires, traffic reports and more.
3. Chabad Chai Center is beginning a is tonight, at 5 p.m. As you get ready for the Bat Mitzvah, get to know your Jewish self. Class is $50 for the membership kit, and other gooides.
4. Who ya gonna call? Naturally, you're going to call the subject of tonight's Big Screen Classics: The Ghostbusters. If someone asks you if you're a god, you say yes, and if they ask you how much tickets cost, you say $9. Show starts at Coolidge Corner Theatre, at 7 p.m. tonight. Which gives you plenty of time to choose the form of your destructor.
5. The third and final Presidential Debate is tonight at 8:30 p.m., and you can join in a Community Discussion & Presidential Debate Watch at Newbury College, with the League of Women Voters if you would like.