- National Weather Service reports that Brookline, should be mostly sunny and partly cloudy today and tonight (respectively). Temperatures at 63ºF highs and 45ºF lows. Could see some wind gusts up to 28 mph.
- Swtich up your lunch today with . is meeting today at , at noon for some networking. Bring your card and your appetite. You buy your lunch, they'll supply the company.
- If you're still looking for a mouthwatering way to get your baking skills honed? How about entering the ? The competition starts tomorrow at 6 p.m., at host , but the entry deadline for pies was extended to 9 p.m. tonight. Contact Jim Brown for more.
- Wondered why the rum is always gone? It's hanging out with the local rock station . Aspiring tatoo artists should submit their best samples for the chance to win a trip to Tattoo La Polooza. 10 p.m. tonight at Regeneration Tattoo, 155 Harvard Ave over in Allston.
- @fter Midnite tonight, gets creepy. They've got a classic from the Master of Horror: Stephen King's "Pet Sematary" is playing tonight at 11:59 p.m. If you're looking for something a little campier, try the unofficial sequel to "Dawn of the Dead," simply called "Zombie" ("Zombie Flesh Eaters" in the UK). Tickets to both shows are $9.
Don't forget to get started on your halloween costumes, !