- Partly sunny during the day, mostly cloudy at night. Highs of 65ºF and lows around 52ºF. Based on the National Weather Service report for Brookline, that is.
- Summer's winding down, and fall is officially here. Celebrate it with a . A selection of photos from Frank Binder's collection. 2 p.m. at , the free show starts, although you may want to RSVP with Julie Bolt at 617-879-2589.
- Beware the ides of Rocktober! When Brookline Music School's guitar teachers asked their students what they loved about the instrument, they volunteered to show it. Thus, at . Band goes on at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $5
- Crafters, do you follow the Yarn Harlot? Well, tonight Stephanie Pearl-McPhee (aka The Yarn Harlot) will be talking about her latest collection " 7 p.m., she'll be at the , spinning some yarns about her work, life, and projects.
- As the Jewish holiday Sukkot comes to a close, there are still a few ways to celebrate. Such as 's . When thy say circus, they mean it: performing dogs, clowns, snacks and crafts. Starting at 4:30 p.m., all for $5, up to $25 per family. Alternately, starts at , at about 7:30 p.m. and will run $15. Learn more about your lucky stars, and enjoy some soup to warm the soul.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something