- Partly sunny during the day, mostly cloudy at night. Highs of 65ºF and lows around 52ºF. Based on the National Weather Service report for Brookline, that is.
- Summer's winding down, and fall is officially here. Celebrate it with a . A selection of photos from Frank Binder's collection. 2 p.m. at , the free show starts, although you may want to RSVP with Julie Bolt at 617-879-2589.
- Beware the ides of Rocktober! When Brookline Music School's guitar teachers asked their students what they loved about the instrument, they volunteered to show it. Thus, at . Band goes on at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $5
- Crafters, do you follow the Yarn Harlot? Well, tonight Stephanie Pearl-McPhee (aka The Yarn Harlot) will be talking about her latest collection " 7 p.m., she'll be at the , spinning some yarns about her work, life, and projects.
- As the Jewish holiday Sukkot comes to a close, there are still a few ways to celebrate. Such as 's . When thy say circus, they mean it: performing dogs, clowns, snacks and crafts. Starting at 4:30 p.m., all for $5, up to $25 per family. Alternately, starts at , at about 7:30 p.m. and will run $15. Learn more about your lucky stars, and enjoy some soup to warm the soul.