1. After a couple of cloudy, damp days, the National Weather Service tells us we can expect some sun. Sunny with a high of 59ºF today, followed by a mostly clear evening and a low of 45ºF.
2. Sean Bielat is stopping by Patch today for a live chat. We asked you for questions over the last couple of days, and we will ask them of the congressional candidate when he's chatting live on Patch at noon. His opponent, Joseph Kennedy III will be chatting tomorrow at 1 p.m.
3. Free, open to the public, the four-week Bereavement Support Group run by Care Alternatives Hospice begins at 10 a.m. today. The program, located at Goddard House in Brookline Assisted Living runs until the beginning of November.
4. A woman living in the spirit of the Ashram, despite her surroundings of an Art Deco home in the '60s. Tonight, Coolidge Corner Theatre presents another National Theatre Live performance: The Last of the Haussmans. Show starts at 7 p.m., tickets are $20.
5. How do couples handle different faiths? Tonight, Temple Israel is holding a free discussion of how to do just that. "" starts at 7 p.m. tonight. Catch just one of the three presentations in the next few weeks, or watch all three. They are asking for registration ahead of time, see the event page for details.