- A warmer day than yesterday: 69ºF highs and mostly cloudy, leading into an evening of partly cloudy 45ºF lows. So says the National Weather Service report for Brookline.
- We're a week away from the Special Town Meeting, which is next Tuesday. If you haven't already looked at the upcoming warrant articles, . Leave comments, let us know which ones have your vote.
- Would you like to ? All you really need is 1/3 of a yard each of an outer and a liner fabric, some matching thread, ribbon, $40 and a way to get to at 6 p.m. tonight. They'll walk you through the process to turn your fabric into a great way to carry all your stuff.
- If some of your clothes aren't quite fitting right, perhaps looking a little tired, you need to make a few . Fortunately, at 6:30 p.m., you can swing by the for a class to help you with just that. It will set you back $122, but bring any of your clothes and you'll get all the information you need to make all your alterations.
- will be offering their . This starts off at 7 p.m. and is a regular, monthly meeting. The group is run by Barbara Moscowitz, a Massachusetts General Hospital Geriatric Social Worker.