1. Clear and sunny, but cool today--43ºF highs and 32ºF lows in the Brookline forecast on the National Weather Service. Beyond that, you can expect a sunny day, and a mostly clear evening.
2. In case you hadn't heard, there is an election today. Not sure where you should go vote? Confirm your polling location--then go and vote. Keep it tuned to Patch, and we'll bring you timely results as we get them.
3. You get our newsletter, but are you getting the full story? All of the stories we post during the day go to both the Brookline Patch Facebook and Twitter accounts, but they don't necessarily make the daily e-mail newsletter. Make sure you're not missing anything, and follow us on the platform of your choice!
4. Unwind after the election day with a classical piano player for performance. He's starting up at 3 p.m. this afternoon, at EPOCH Assisted Living at Boylston Place. This shows are free, but space is limited--so please RSVP by calling 617-244-6400.
5. If you have considered going into giving mani-pedis for a living, but aren't really sure how you get into that kind of a thing, then Blessing Channels Nail Academy in Woburn is hosting a free Open House. It starts at 6 p.m. tonight, at their 76 Winn St location.