- The National Weather Service report for Brookline promises a day just a bit cooler than yesterday: 48ºF and mostly sunny during the day, dropping to 31ºF and clear in the evening.
- Liz Walker, award-winning television journalist and documentary film producer is presenting the keynote at the , which starts at 8:15 a.m. today. The speech is entitled "Transitions and the Road to Giving Back," and is just part of the morning's activities. If you're looking for work that will make a difference, this could be $50 well spent.
- mixes classic and contemporary music in a crowd-pleasing
performance which happens to be at today, at 2:30 p.m. It's free, but with limited space you might want to RSVP. For more information, call 617-243-9990.
- The crafty folks at have a new trick up their sleeve: the bauble bar. To celebrate its arrival, they're hosting a at 6 p.m. Have some refreshments and bubbly while you personalize your new favorite bracelet, and chat with some local artists. It's a 30’s themed do, so get out your finest fascinator and pin-stripped suits.
- Award-winning author, " will be at the . They are requiring tickets for this event, as the author, also known for "Don’t Call It Night," "The Same Sea," and "A Tale of Love and Darkness" is expected to draw a crowd. Two tickets come with each pre-order of the book. Event starts at 7 p.m.