- Sunny, highs of 56ºF during the day, and then partly cloudy, and 39ºF in the evening, so says the National Weather Service report for Brookline.
- begin at 10 a.m. at the on Winchester Street. There are also clinics on Nov. 6 at , 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.; Nov. 9, , 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.; and Nov. 30, at the 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- The Boston Jewish Film Festival is continuing tonight with a selection of films at the . They are showing "" and "" at 2 p.m. Tickets will run $6. At 6 p.m., the Festival is also showing , for which tickets are $11.
- What happens when a?That's exactly what Ann O'Regan did, and will show in her "" slide show, as she talks about her trip on that rambling tale. At 7 p.m., she'll be at the . Pay $6 to get in.
- "" is a conversation that Dr. Joseph Cronin, renowned educator and author of “Reforming Boston Schools, 1930 to Present, Overcoming Corruption and Racial Segregation;" Dr. Robert Sperber, Superintendent of Brookline Schools from 1964 to 1982, and Dr. Doreen Wilkinson will have at 7 p.m. at the .