- We've got a decent chance of rain today, so says the National Weather Service report for Brookline. After 4 p.m., about a 30 percent chance, heading up to 100 percent by the evening. Unseasonably warm, too, at 63ºF and in the evening, 52ºF.
- Barry Pell, a at 2:30 p.m. today, at the . He has spent years traveling around China, and is presenting a selection of shots entitled "China: Rapid Changes in an Ancient Land." It's a free show, but space is usually limited, so RSVP to Julie Bolt at 617-879-2589.
- It's back: . Clothes sometimes don't fit quite right, or they need a little help to really form your figure. That's what 6:30 p.m. at the High School is all about: learning how to make your clothes fit perfectly. The class continues tonight.
- Each week, the to discuss a number of local issues. On the 6:30 p.m. agenda today: BrookOnLine, police, fire and DPW personnel and the . , in the Selectmen's sixth floor meeting room.
- Hey, sports fans. will both be at to talk about the book, the team, and football. 7 p.m., swing by and talk turkey day games.
Editor's Note: This column contains events for Tuesday. The column that originally ran Tuesday morning mistakenly contained events for Wednesday.