- What we can expect in terms of weather, from the National Weather Service report for Brookline, is a mostly sunny day, with a high near 43ºF. If you're out late, you may see some rain (80 percent chance), which will likely start after 1 a.m., and could be heavy at times. Evening lows dip to around 40ºF.
- Thanksgiving is two days away. If you haven't already started pulling up some , or getting the ingredients for that , or picked up the turkey, grab those things before they're all gone.
- Learn how to make your own boot cuts at boot camp: The at . The class will set you back $210, and there are a number of supplies you'll need--including, ideally, a sewing machine. You will, however walk away with all the sewing knowledge you need to get started with textile work. 6:30 p.m., the class kicks off.
- Hopefully, you'll not need them after Thanksgiving, but if you want to brush up on your sewing skills (just in case) to make , then you'll want to stop into the class at the High School. At 6:30 p.m., the class continues.
- Brookline is an extremely , and there are tons of ways to get involved. Such as the , which meets at 7 p.m. tonight, at the . They'll be talking about Fisher Hill, the newly-formed , and an Eagle Scout project.