.

Five Things You Need to Know Today: November 16

Town Meeting continues tonight, and there's cider and a discussion of WWII to happen. We'll also work on your elevator pitch.

  1. You may well see rain between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., according to the National Weather Service's forecast for Brookline. There is about a 60 percent chance of rain in the afternoon, and a 40 percent chance. Highs of 60ºF, and lows of 43ºF. 
  2. Town Meeting continues tonight, picking up from where they left off on article 9, the . Head to the at 7 p.m. for the next section, and check back today and tomorrow for Patch's coverage. 
  3. At about 1:30 p.m.,  continues its discussion of . Stonehill College professor Gary Hylander returns for part three of the discussion. 
  4. Want a cup of ?  is serving up apples in all the different ways you can get cider, at 5 p.m. tonight. This year star, antique apples and cheese pairings.
  5. If you're trying to pitch something for work, you should start by asking yourself, "" 6 p.m., at the , the Brookline Chamber of Commerce is hosting seasoned trainer/coach/speaker, Robin Maxfield from the Speech Improvement Company to talk more about this valuable skill. Fee is $25.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something