1. We may start to see some sun today, as the National Weather Service predicts it will be mostly cloudy today with a high of 58ºF and a low of 43ºF.
2. This morning, Jeff Jam plays Henry Bear's Park. He's a local musician, and you can swing by, sing along, and enjoy his songs. His show (free) starts at 11 a.m.
3. It's pretty tough to get a dentist excited about Halloween, but the folks at The Center for Pediatric Dental Care are starting to get into the spirit with a Halloween Candy Buy Back. At 2 p.m. today, they are going to buy your
4. EPOCH Assisted Living at Boylston Place is once again welcoming musician Al Gould. He's playing a free show this afternoon, 3:30 p.m. While it is free, they do ask that you RSVP by calling 617-244-6400.
5. I'll come out and say it, "I Love Mondays"... is the book the Brookline Booksmith is talking about, with author Michelle Cove at 7 p.m. tonight. Cove, a documentarian, will be talking about the books stories and practical advice for balancing being a mom with other aspects of life.