1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a sunny day with a high of 50. The evening will be clear with a low of 33.
2. Boston's West End: Moving Forward, Looking Back: Presented by Wentworth Institute of Technology in partnership with the West End Museum, this exhibit questions how to move an urban area into the future without destroying the roots of the community as it considers a wide range of topics central to Boston’s present-day and old West End. The exhibit is open various hours on weekdays and weekends. See here for more information.
3. The Americans in the Bulge: The BPL’s Monday Night film series is “Americans in the Bulge” as part of their remembering WWII series. This showing begins at 6 p.m.
4. Christopher Columbus Park Holiday Trellis Lighting: The Holidays are here and the Christopher Columbus Park will host their 10th annual lighting of the trellises at 5:30 p.m.
5. Cotton and Race in the Making of Massachusetts and America: Author Gene Dattel will be lecturing about the relationship between cotton and race in the early days of our country at the Massachusetts Historical Society at 6 p.m. for free.