1. There is a chance of showers, a good one--the National Weather Service says there is an 80 percent chance of showers before 2 p.m., and a 50 percent chance in the evening, at arounf 8 p.m. It will still be a warm day, highs of 61ºF predicted, and lows of 51ºF.
2. It is today. The town is planting a set of Kwanzan cherry trees donated by the Japanese Consulate, at the , and 10 a.m. and at , at 1:30 p.m. This commemorates the 100th anniversary of the Japanese gift of Cherry Trees to Washington D.C., and one year anniversary of the earthquake which devastated Tokyo.
3. The founder of Christian Science, . Her Chestnut Hill home requests an $8 per person suggested donation is recommended, although children under age 12 and Longyear Members are free.
4. He's an regular, and he's back today: . He goes on stage at 2:30 p.m. for a free show, but they ask that you call ahead to RSVP.
5. Hedwig & the Angry Inch is tonight's movie at the , if you are looking to stay out late, and searching for the perfect anatomically incorrect rock odyssey to enjoy late into the night. Shows start at 11:59 p.m., and tickets are $9.