1. A chance of thunderstorms and showers before 11 a.m., then a chance of showers until 2 p.m., via the National Weather Service. Otherwise, partly cloudy by day, mostly cloudy by night, with highs of 73ºF and lows of 61ºF.
2. We here at Patch want to hear your take on things, as well as providing you with the latest news. Folks already leave comments, but there are more ways to start a conversation with the Patch community. You could also send us a , leave a , or . Send an e-mail to Grahame Turner with any questions.
3. The founder of Christian Science, . Her Chestnut Hill home is open to tour, with an $8 per person suggested donation, although children under age 12 and Longyear Members are free.
4. Join for tonight. In addition to talented performances, Chakra will also be raising money and awareness for a cause close to her heart. Performance starts at 5 p.m., and is free
5. After a long week--especially for some Town Meeting Memebers--perhaps a night of will help you get centered again. Head to the , 785 Washington St #1 at 8 p.m. for a little information about Tibetan Buddhism and some . No previous experience is required, and you're invited to swing by early to have your questions answered--7:45 p.m.