1. The National Weather Service tells us that we'll have showers for most of the day, a 30 percent chance day and night--mostly between 3 p.m. and 1 a.m. The highs should range between 73ºF and 57ºF.
2. Handcrafted marionettes perform in the presented by the . Entrance to the big top is $10, and the show starts at 10:30 a.m. If you can't make it, the circus is still in town this weekend.
3. is visiting Brookline today, according to an e-mail her campaign sent last night. At around 12:15 p.m. she will be talking to people at to talk about concerns residents may have with big banks on Wall Street, and how stronger regulations can help middle class families.
4. is bringing Pete Bottomley, soil guru from Coast of Maine to talk about tonight. Tea, snacks, conversation and information all free, and all at 6 p.m.
5. continues tonight, 7 p.m. at the Auditorium. The group will pick up where they left the other night, with the remaining 20 out of of . Article 10 discusses the creation of a Weybridge Historic District.