1. High of 70ºF and low of 58ºF for the day, with showers likely throughout the day, mostly after 2 p.m. The National Weather Service tells us there's a 60 percent chance of showers during the day, and a 90 percent by evening. May be some patchy fog and overnight thunderstorms as well.
2. Celebrate local arts, and meet some folks being supported by the . Light refreshments and performances and presentations from the winners start at 6 p.m. tonight, at Hunneman Hall in .
3. There is an international classical festival which happens to be coming to Mass. this week. The plays their kickoff concert at 138 Tremont Street in Boston at 7 p.m. tonight, and they bring violinist Etienne Gara and pianist Jayoung Kim as well as New England Conservatory faculties, Lucy Chapman, Dimitry Murrath and Paul Katz to the show. Tickets are $20.
4. Writer has been working with companies for 20 years, helping them reinvigorate and revamp their cultures and efficiency. His new book, and he will both be at the at 7 p.m. tonight.
5. Three experts in the field of autism are heading to the Boston Public Library (700 Boylston Street, Boston) tonight. Dr. Randy Carpenter of Seaside Therapeutics, Dr. Guoping Feng from MIT and Dr. Chris McDougle of the Lurie Center for Autism present the , moderated by Dr. Martha Herbert of Mass. General Hospital At 7 p.m. tonight.