1. The weather should be starting to clear up, after a few crummy days. There is a slight (20 percent) chance of thunderstorms, mostly after 1 p.m., the National Weather Service tells us. Otherwise, the day will be mostly sunny with a high of 66ºF and a low of 46ºF in the evening with decreasing clouds.
2. We have heard from a fair few local voices in the last week, with and a piece from . If you would like to add your voice to the chorus, just e-mail us.
3. There are collection bins around town for a , which is still running. You can bring your kids' old clothes, shoes or baby items to the bins--there are some at and at the .
4. Avid readers should swing by the 's today at 11:15 a.m. Please RSVP to Julie Bolt at 617-879-2589 if you want to head over, or if you're interested in EPOCH's other programming: .
5. Hear some guides you through a sweaty vinyasa yoga class with tunes spun by . Class kicks off at 7:30 p.m. at , and will set you back $25. Call ahead to reserve a spot.