1. Showers today, expected throughout the day, tapering off in the evening to only a 40 percent chance of showers in the evening, says the National Weather Service. Less than a tenth of an inch expected, all told. Otherwise, a cloudy day, with a high near 51ºF and a low near 44ºF.
2. is running throughout town at the various polling locations in town (see ). Polls are open from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m., and there are a few , as well as one .
3. The West End Museum is hosting a series of intriguing events throughout the day: "" which looks at the history of the West End as it shifted to a densely-populated area, "," and about preserving past art and history. These exhibits are free, and all take place at the West End Museum, at 150 Staniford Street in Boston.
4. If you're looking to green up your home, and save some money while you're at it, today is the . You can get up to $5000 for weatherization on your house, simply by calling 866.867.8729 or visiting greenhomesbrookline.org. See for more info on the services offered.
5. Some folks might be interested in, an intense two-year, program for those who want to delve deeper into Jewish faith and culture. If you want to know more, then the place to be is at 7:30 p.m. for a free information session and a sample class. To make a reservation contact Reggie Silberberg at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 617-566-8171.