1. National Weather Service are predicting a 30 to 40 percent chance of showers throughout the day and evening, mainly between 1 p.m. and 7 p.m. The temperature should range between 53ºF and 43ºF, leading into the possibility of snow on Thursday.
2. Anyone with kids entering grads K through 6 might want to take a look inside the , which is starting up this morning. From 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., their 200 Jackson Rd. location in Newton are welcoming folks for tours presented by the 6th graders and informal question and answer sessions with staff.
3. Beatrix Potter's Mischeivous . Along with Peter Rabbit, the tales will tell stories of Benjamin Bunny and Mrs. Tittlemous. The persentation uses clever scenery and turn-of-the-century style clothing. , is kicking off their $10 show today, at 10:30 a.m., and are running it through April 1.
4. Folks looking at an upcoming birthday and thinking "huh, I don't want to stop working," may be interested in a seminar running at 6:30 p.m. at : . Register ahead of time for their $10 price, or pay $15 at the door.
5. Get an early at 7:30 p.m. tonight. A local private chef, is hosting the event at her 27 Ogden Rd location.