1. A slight chance of showers before 11 a.m. today, followed by a mostly sunny day with highs peaking at 73ºF. National Weather Service predicts an increasingly cloudy evening with a low of 43ºF.
2. The is coming back through town, and stopping off at for another free show. He's a regular performer at the space, where they ask that you reserve a seat ahead of time. Call 617-243-9990 for more information.
3. One of many , which begins its lively musical service at 6:30 p.m. is the place, and and free is the price.
4. Whichever you prefer out of , both are at tonight. For $25, you can learn about the stars, the constellations, and even take a short planet walk while you're out at the park, where the glare of Boston's lights will be dimmer. Begins at 7 p.m.
5. Things are a little off in the town of Twin Peaks. Return with Agent Cooper and the rest in the film that wrapped up the cult series, "Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me," which is at the tonight and tomorrow night for their series. Follow David Bowie as he helps solve the mystery of Laura Palmer's untimely death. Tickets are $9.