1. It should be cool during the morning and daytime, highs expected to hit 37ºF. The National Weather Service anticipates a partly sunny day. Evening lows will dip down to 32ºF, and there is a chance of some overnight snow and sleet.
2. , with the search for Brookline's finest smoothies closing at 9 a.m. today. If you have not yet cast your vote, you only have a few more hours. Come back at around noon to see what the final tally is, and who's taking home the bragging rights (and the Patch plaque).
3. regular, for a performance today. At around 3:30 p.m., he's stopping back in for a show. If you're interested in swinging by and want more information, call 617-243-9990.
4. The friends and family of are at, 7 p.m. They will be at Cassidy playground, located at the Beacon Street & Chestnut Hill Avenue intersection. Bring candles with you to participate.
5. The folks at are shooting a new show today: "." The inaugural episode features the Shallow End Divers, a 5-piece Rock & Roll band from Waltham, and The Cultured, a 3-piece group currently out of Brockton. The show starts at 8 p.m., and is free, although a $5 donation is welcome.