1. Partly sunny all day, a little cooler than yesterday, though: 47ºF highs, according to the National Weather Service. Evening lows will get down to 35ºF, with a 20 percent chance of overnight showers.
2. Have some empty bottles and cans you've been meaning to redeem, but you just never get around to it? Why not give them to a good cause? The is running today at Wheelock College, 150 Riverway, and they're taking recycling to raise money for children living in Guatemala.
3. anytime today at the , for a registration fee of $15. Kids in grades K through 8 are eligible, and they don't have to go to the Baker School. Register ahead of time and you get a T-shirt!
4. At 6 p.m., Ree Drummond, Food Network's “The Pioneer Woman” is at the to talk about her book, "The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food from My Frontier" Tickets are required, but they are sold out ahead of time. The tells us there will be some stand-by tickets available at the door if there are no-shows.
5. The interfaith romance and gender is portrayed in pop culture, could be creating some myths on the subject of its own, or possibly changing the way those couples interact--life imitates art. Brandeis U. Professor Keren R. McGinity presents "," and signs her book "Still Jewish: A History of Women and Intermarriage in America." 7 p.m. at , tickets are $18.