1. Chance of thunder storms or showers throughout the day, according to the National Weather Service--a 70 percent of showers between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m., with a chance of thunderstorms before and after that (dropping to 20 percent in the evening). They expect less than a tenth of an inch, unless the thunderstorms all hit. Highs of 50ºF, lows of 42ºF.
2. For folks feeling they need a touch of that is hosting at 1:30 p.m., free show, but RSVP with Julie Bolt at 617-879-2589 to guarantee a spot. At 5 p.m., come back to .
3. Four local artists are gracing 's walls with their works. There is also an show, which kicks off at 5 p.m. tonight. Ruth Ginsberg-Place, Virginia Jacobs, Tucker Mitchel, and Kristin Selesnick will be there.
4. hosts the Breakwater Reading Series, a night of new fiction, poetry, and essays from the MFA candidates from Emerson, UMASS Boston, and Boston University, which kicks off at 7 p.m. at the store.
5. If you're feeling up to a late night, then check out the Cooldige Corner Theatre's offering: Shogun Assassin Both tonight and tomorrow night, starting at 11:59 p.m., they're showing the greatest team in the history of mass slaughter: Lone Wolf and Cub as the titular assassin relieves his enemies of their heads.