1. The National Weather Service informs us the highs will hit 62ºF, and the lows 37ºF. There is about a 20 percent chance of showers before 9 a.m., eventually leading to a mostly cloudy night. A few days ago, we posted the question:
2. First thing when you get out of bed, do you stretch? A lot of people do, and is taking a unique tack with that: (or Study Torah, Re-Energize, Tackle Challenges). It starts at 9:30 a.m. today, and is free.
3. Typically, turtles aren't known for their vocal skills. In ", Taro, a young Japanese boy, is desperate to raise some money to buy medicine for his mother, and gets a hand from one pretty unique amphibian. , is running this show at 10:30 a.m. today and tomorrow, or over the weekend, 1 and 3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Tickets are $10.00.
4. Join and get the basics of how to use . At 6:30 p.m., they're starting their two-part two-hour classes, which run $100, and is perfect for newcomers and for old hands looking to refine their skills.
5. The has a slick new website, and another meeting tonight. At 7 p.m. tonight, they are inviting people of all skill levels and all instruments to swing by the and check them out.