1. Snow and sleet overnight, and snow during the day, according to the National Weather Service. There's a 90 percent chance during the day, slimming down to a 70 percent chance in the evening, mainly before 10 p.m. Total snow accumulation is expected to be somewhere between 2 and 4 inches. Highs of 34ºF and lows of 24ºF.
2. The is hosting a green-themed, family-friendly fundraiser in April. Today, you can get yourself signed up: Entry costs $15, and pre-registration gets you a T-shirt and a goodie bag.
3. Did you realize that you could ? As it turns out, there are all kinds of recruiters, hiring managers and industry experts searching social media for work. Starting at 10 a.m. today, at 29 Winter St, Boston, room 533. Pre-register ahead of time, and the class costs $15.
4. While Brookline Access Television is the undisputed option for local cable work, you may want another option--or perhaps just to see what Boston has. That's why the at 6 p.m. today. Head over to 3025 Washington Street in Roxbury for a free tour of their facilities.
5. Two twins separated at birth meeting in the same city could create chaos enough, but imagine if they don't actually run into each other, but somehow still manage to collide. You might call it a "?" Well, is hosting a National Theatre Live showing of the play of the same title. Tickets are $20.