1. 92ºF highs and 62ºF lows, and a 30 percent chance of thunderstorms today--20 percent chance of showers tonight. The National Weather Service says the thunderstorms, if they happen, are most likely to be between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., with showers after that.
2. When you meet a new person who's moved into town, do you tell them the best places to go for various things? If you don't have any new neighbors, but want that same thrill, on all of the listings in our Directory. Or, .
3. Did you know that Boston was once home to a thriving rope-making industry? The West End Museum is running an exhibit about" which is running today. It will take you through some of Boston's unique rope-making facilities.
4. Many inventions we have today take inspiration from nature, and several artists are taking their inspiration from that. Starting today at the Audubon Society's Moose Hill Station, an art show entitled . The show is free, and the exhibit, featuring collages of cut paper and mixed media runs until September 4.
5. Are you bummed about Click and Clack retiring? Then you can get some of the same from , which is running again tonight at 8 p.m. The tale told follows Rusty Fenders as he attempts to salvage his life. Tickets are $20.
Do you want your event in the Patch Five Things? .