1. Looks like the day will be clear and warm. Mostly sunny day, mostly clear evening. Highs of 86ºF and 66ºF, so says the National Weather Service.
2. For one week only, has a running. Stop into the store to see sweaters, linens, silks and clothes made by SKIF. The show begins today, from 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
3. The is back, and going strong. Third week of the new season. Head to the Centre Street lot between 1:30 p.m. and dusk to get some great, local produce.
4. Best way to start a meal is with a light first course. In the summer, there is a slew of to make. At 6 p.m. tonight, Brookline Adult Education is hosting a class on how to turn cheese, pancetta and cucumber into something fantastic. Head to their 46 Tappan Street location, and bring $64.
5. In certain situations, you want to connect with someone, but in a light, informal way. There is a subtle, which you can learn the secrets of at at 6 p.m. tonight. The lecture will run you $6.