1. 30 percent change of showers, the National Weather Service warns us, with a possibility of thunderstorms (again) after 10 a.m. Temperatures should range between 69ºF and 58ºF.
2. is hosting . The camp begins today at 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., and kids will have a chance to see what goes into making and operating a hand-crafted puppet. Camp runs $500.
3. It is , and lobster fans should join 's celebration. The restaurant opens at 5 p.m., and for $8, you get to try a few lobster-inspired and lobster-themed dishes. See the .
4. Always wanted to play the piano, but never have the time? There is a unique twist that might work for you. The lecture tonight at the , will teach you how to read chords, like professional pianists do, and not individual notes. The class starts at 6:30 p.m., and will set you back $86.
5. At the intersection of coaching and running a hospital, " His book, and he, will be at the tonight. If you would like to know more about his experiences in health, business and coaching, then head over at 7 p.m.