1. Weather will be simple to read--and pleasant. Sunny, 71ºF all day, and mostly clear and 53ºF in the evening, the National Weather Service tells us.
2. Patch is getting you informed about some of the things to expect on the 2012 November ballot. It may be a bit early, but we want you to have one place to go come November, and it's our .
3. The is hosting their annual golf tournament over at the . Individuals playing should bring $150 to get in, and $500 will get you and your three best golf buddies playing. Sign in and get some coffee and bagels at 7 a.m., then play through from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., after which you'll get some lunch with your awards. Proceeds will help the .
4. Two kids want to build a chicken coop, but the woodpile they aimed to use seems to have vanished--so they go to investigate . If you want to get to the bottom of this mystery, pull on your deerstalker hat and head to the . Shows start at 10:30 a.m., and repeat on Saturday. Ticket will set you back $10 clams.
5. Perhaps you've had a long week and . Slip into some loose, lightweight clothes and head over to at 7:30 p.m. The place is , and you'll need $10-15 to get in, or $5-15 if you're under 23 years old--or you can volunteer for 45 minutes to get in free.