1. Yesterday's rain will fade and bring a mostly sunny day, highs of 71ºF. The National Weather Service tells us the evening will be mostly clear with a low of 56ºF.
2. The is now up to date, tracking the four Brookline Food Trucks which are currently operating in town: Compliments, Pennypackers, Paris Creperie, and Renula's Greek Kitchen. If you try one of them, leave a comment on the schedule to tell us what you think!
3. While you're working on our reading lists, get some details on the program from . The program is now running, and you can fill in a form for every book your kids read to enter them for prizes.
4. You've been waiting all winter, and the is back this afternoon! Head to the Centre Street parking lot West between 1:30 p.m. and dusk to check out the various goods they have.
5. Wondering what the work of a watchmaker, goldsmith, sculptor and painter might look like if it took a turn for the surreal? Well, tonight's lecture tonight: , starts at 7 p.m. Tickets will run you $6.