1. It's a partly sunny day with a chance of rain rolling in for the evening, and some patchy fog after 5 a.m. High of 71ºF with lows of 59ºF in the evening, according to the National Weather Service. There's a 40 percent chance of rain, mostly after 11 p.m.
2. You may recall the , the Readers Choice for Best of Readers Choice winner for best childcare in town. . For more information, check out their registration form and learn even more about the program here. Price is $26-280.
3. For green homes in Brookline, perhaps you want to go beyond the town's borders to get some more information. A starts at 5 p.m. at 21 Drydock Avenue in Boston. It's free, and is just one part of
4. Beneath the bike lanes and sleek architecture of the Boston area, there is a history marked by the criminal underground that ran through it. Attempts at noir aside, the lecture tonight is , which starts at 7 p.m. Entry is $6 at the door.
5. Scarlatti, Mozart, Mahler, Satie and Chopin fans should stop in to for a , a faculty member at the school, who is playing pieces from the classics at 7:30 p.m. tonight.