1. A sunny, 86ºF kind of day, the National Weather Service says is lined up for us. By night, the day will go partly cloudy and 60ºF.
2. Have an issue in town or an idea you want to give a bigger audience? We have , the Announcements, or you could send in a . E-mail editor Grahame Turner for more information about any of the above, or to send in your letter.
3. What do dinosaurs, animals, ninjas, chubby billionaires, escaped convicts, tone-deaf hobos, unwanted romance, fibbing gypsies, clumsy Godzillas, basement-less Alamos, vengeful boyfriends and undead truckers have in common? They'll all be at the , for one thing. The . Showing starts at 7 p.m., tickets start (and end) at $9.
4. Guy Montag is leaving his flamethrower at home for the 's . The talking starts up at 7:30 p.m. in the writers and readers room. No need to sign up, just show up!
5. The begins tonight with "King Fu Panda II." the continued adventures of Po will start up at dusk, at about 8:30 p.m. outside of . Bring snacks, a blanket or some folding chairs, and catch a movie under the stars.