1. There may be some patches of fog if you're out and about before 8 a.m., but otherwise a partly sunny day is what the National Weather Service is saying you can expect. There is a slight chance of thunderstorms later tonight, about 20 percent, mostly after 11 p.m. High of 76ºF, low of 62ºF.
2. A number of great announcements and events were posted on the site, and some of them made it to the front page. Patch is a site about you, meaning Patch needs to hear from you: got something fun coming up? . Recently accomplish something? !
3. You've signed your babies, toddlers and twos for the 's class on , right? Well, they're starting the session at 9:30 a.m., and you can expect some music and fun to keep your kids moving. Class runs $120.
4. Sox Fans, especially those with the return of the school year pending, at 401 Park Drive in Boston (the Landmark Center). The title says it all! Get a picture, and some back to school supplies.
5. The is running once again. Have a favorite business? Check the categories and see whether your favorite was nominated and made it into the contest. Then, vote for the best! Name your favorite ,, or even .