1. Still --50 percent, so says the National Weather Service. Aside from that, you can expect a cloudy day and night with highs of 82ºF and 67ºF lows. You may even see some patches of fog before 9 a.m.
2. All day today, the is presenting a . Starting at about 9 a.m., they are presenting three different performances throughout the day--two of them are musicals. Not to mention the music, dance, karate, and dozens of other styles of art you can check out. It's all free, all day.
3. Charles Mosesian Theater at the Arsenal Center for the Arts in Watertown is presenting "Tales of Poe" today at 2 p.m. and at 5 p.m. The performance is inspired by the works, letters and life of Edgar Allen Poe. Tickets are free, but on a first-come, first serve basis.
4. Sing-along and staples make up the performances of , today. He's starting his show at 2:30 p.m., for more information, call 617-243-9990. They ask that you call ahead.
5. Poet " are heading to the tonight. Not sure what that means? Either stop by at 7 p.m., or read on: "Darling Angel Meat" is a collection of poems which Amy Gerstler calls “funny, searing, and full of wild courage.”