1. Even with 89ºF highs and 70ºF lows, there is a chance of showers or thunderstorms during the day and night--a 20 percent chance all day, 50 percent at night. Otherwise, according to the National Weather Service, partly sunny and partly cloudy all night.
2. Music and a day at the beach--through more music. That's what a is all about. Head to 939 Boylston Street at 11 a.m., where professors Libby Allison and Charlene Ryan will lead your kids in a beach-themed day of music, which should "pepper the palates of a future generation of music-lovers" (according to the description).
3. Want to know are heading to the to dispell many of those myths. Simon’s "Cats Can’t Shoot," features a pet psychic and her trusty tabby who must unravel the tangled yarn of a cat murdering its owner a rare pistol. In Conant’s latest mystery, "Brute Strength," a dog columnist falls prey to a pack of problems: an acquaintance dies, vicious anonymous, and someone threatens.
4. We have a T-rex. And a ." where else but the ? Show starts at 7 p.m., it's $9 for tickets, and a classic movie-going experience. Things start to go wrong when a group of dinosaur experts visit a wild animal preserve, where the owner has resurrected dinosaurs through cloning.
5. The Brookline 2012 Outdoor Movie Series continues tonight. The continues with "How to Train Your Dragon." The show starts at about 8:30, or whenever it's dark enough to screen the movie, It's at the , and is free!