1. After yesterday'sand , the weather's heading back to the slightly cool: 84ºF highs, 59ºF lows, along with a mostly sunny day and a partly cloudy night, according to the National Weather Service.
2. For any local shutterbugs who want to share their finds, but aren't certain where to post them, how about the Pics and Clips page here? This neighborhood gallery is already full of a number of random shots of town. If you're lucky, we may even feature your photo on the front page.
3. Are you with yourself? Sometimes when you get stressed, it's because you aren't leaving enough time for yourself. Learn some about positive psychology and making space for yourself from Rev. Eliza Blanchard and Dr. Merry Arnold, a clinical psychologist. Head to 382 Walnut Street at $15.
4. Catch a screening of the latest Robert Greenwald documentary, "" at the , 6:30 p.m. It's a free documentary looking at the impact of two multibillionaire brothers on the political landscape. This is part two of a MassOccupy/Brookline Political Forum series, which began with.
5. What exactly does it feel like to have anxiety? Author ," and has written for a number of publications. Starting at 7 p.m. tonight, he--and the book, and a number of fans--are heading to the .