1. The National Weather Service tells us we have a mostly sunny day and a mostly clear night. Highs and lows ranging between 84ºF and 61ºF.
2. Me’ah is two-year program featuring interaction with leading scholars, who bring the history, personalities and values of the Jewish people to life, and today you can at 9:30 a.m. This sample is free, for more information, contact Raylea Pemstein at firstname.lastname@example.org,
3. The one and only at today. Learn about the Declaration of Independence at the 1:30 p.m. session today. It's free, but space is limited, so RSVP if you're planning to go: Julie Bolt at 617-879-2589.
4. The annual at kicks off tonight with oldies stylings of The Corvairs. The show gets underway at 6p.m., and entry is, as always, free--bring your own lawn chairs and snacks.
5. An interesting art show starts up tonight at Jamaica Plain's Monumental Cupcakes, (36 South St.) with the at 6 p.m. Local artist Anna Koon's work will disappear from the show between now and August 1. So, to get the full experience, before parts go missing, check it out tonight.