1. Remember what the weather was like yesterday? Did you like it? Great! Because it's a lot like that today: 86ºF highs and sunny with a clear night and 62ºF lows, according to the National Weather Service.
2. is hosting a regular performer, singer and instrumentalist . Starting at 3 p.m. today, she will showcase her talents. The events at EPOCH are free, but space is limited; so please RSVP to Julie Bolt at 617-879-2589.
3. If your kids like to make music, and want to share their work, they may need some lessons on music theory and recording technology. at the should answer most of their questions. Classes run $100.
4. is throwing its, and is welcoming Colleen Hein, the Wine Director at Eastern Standard Kitchen & Drinks will stop by to pour some of her favorites. Evening starts at 5 p.m.
5. Get an in-depth look at "," one year in the life of Jaqueline Kennedy Onassis: 1975. At 7 p.m., author Tina Cassidy will be answering questions and talking up the book at .