- There's a slight chance of snow (showers) today! Only about a 20 percent chance, mostly before 8 a.m. Otherwise, the day will see highs of 44ºF and 33ºF and lead to a mostly cloudy night. This from the National Weather Service forecast for town.
- Kids are gettings stories, creative movement and quality time with their parents today, at . It'll kick off at 9:30 a.m. at the . $30 is the price for a class.
- Like music? Because today, 2:30 p.m. at . For those who are less familiar with Gould, he's a 30-year veteran of musical performance, who is gracing EPOCH for a free show. For more information, call 617-243-9990.
- At 5:30 p.m. today, if you're needing a hand with shopping, there is with the pros at . Stop by, check out their boutique store, and get something for the fashionable kid in your life.
- Head to the , 785 Washington St #1, for a little information about Tibetan Buddhism and some . No previous experience is required, and you're invited to swing by early to have your questions answered--7:45 p.m.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something