1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a frigid day with a high near 24 with a wind chill near -2. The evening will drop to 20 degrees.
2. Indoor Play Space: Bring the kids to a warm place in the face of the brutal cold at 9:30 a.m..
3. Brookline Music School’s Open Mic Night: Brookline Music School faculty Scott Pittman hosts a weekly Open Mic Night at Café Nicholas, 1632 Beacon Street, Brookline in Washington Square from 7:00 to 9:00pm for free.
4. FREE Baby Boot Camp Class for Moms and Kids: Baby Boot Camp’s most popular class, STROLLFIT, is a 60-minute class. STROLLFIT classes cater to all fitness levels: pregnant moms, new moms recovering from pregnancy and conditioned moms with one or two stroller-aged children. Class stars at 9:30 a.m.
5. Children's Theater Opportunities---Registration: Learn how much fun acting can be! In this program for students in grades three through eight, we'll engage in the whole acting process, creating unique songs, choreographing dance moves, playing improvisational games, writing a script, and putting on a lively performance for family and friends.