- The clouds from last night should be clearing over the course of the day, heading to a mostly clear evening. The National Weather Service forecast adds that the highs will be 45ºF and 24ºF lows.
- World traveler and photojournalist Barry Pell is at today with his presentation about." It's an in-depth slide show, which he kicks off at 2 p.m. If you're interested, RSVP to Julie Bolt at 617-879-2589.
- You may not have realized that you can use swords and choreography in meditation--but you can. That's the thrust of the at in Jamaica Plain today (45 Danforth St.) The class runs $25, and will answer your questions as well as clear your mind.
- The tale of a high-society Boston family in the 1970s, who hide their tensions behind the facade of parties--until tragedy strikes. That is ," and the writer herself is at the , at 7 p.m. tonight.
- Are you interested in seeing food trucks roll into Brookline? Or do you have concerns or questions about the concept? Then the is the place to be--for both support and answers. The meeting starts around 7 p.m., although they estimate this piece will kick off at 8 p.m., at .