- The clouds from last night should be clearing over the course of the day, heading to a mostly clear evening. The National Weather Service forecast adds that the highs will be 45ºF and 24ºF lows.
- World traveler and photojournalist Barry Pell is at today with his presentation about." It's an in-depth slide show, which he kicks off at 2 p.m. If you're interested, RSVP to Julie Bolt at 617-879-2589.
- You may not have realized that you can use swords and choreography in meditation--but you can. That's the thrust of the at in Jamaica Plain today (45 Danforth St.) The class runs $25, and will answer your questions as well as clear your mind.
- The tale of a high-society Boston family in the 1970s, who hide their tensions behind the facade of parties--until tragedy strikes. That is ," and the writer herself is at the , at 7 p.m. tonight.
- Are you interested in seeing food trucks roll into Brookline? Or do you have concerns or questions about the concept? Then the is the place to be--for both support and answers. The meeting starts around 7 p.m., although they estimate this piece will kick off at 8 p.m., at .
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something