1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a warm, sunny day with a high near 51 degrees. The evening will cloud over and the temperature will drop to 38 degrees.
2. Shakespeare’s As You Like It: This year’s Shakespeare play at BHS transports us to 1969 Woodstock. Exiled teens in love, hippies, Boy Scouts, Camp Fire Girls, a Vietnam vet, and a famed Woodstock performer all find their way to the forest of Arden at 115 Greenough St, Brookline7:30 p.m.. Cost of admission is $10 Adults, $5 Students (8th graders get in free!)
3. Belmont World Film’s 10th Annual Family Film Festival: Belmont World Film is celebrating the 10th anniversary of their international film fest at Museum of Fine Arts Boston. Cost of admission is $5 to $11.
4. In Death Lamented: The Tradition of Anglo-American Mourning Jewlery: Mourning jewels are an expression of love and loss. This tradition is the focus of the Massachusetts Historical Society from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. This event is free to the public.
5. J.S. Bach, Frank Martin and Jan Dismas Zelenka: The Cantatas Singers are hosting a night of music at the NEC Jordan Hall at 8 p.m.. Price of admission ranges from $17 to $52, with a student discount of $10.