- The National Weather Service is predicting a chance of sprinkles throughout the day, but not the kind for ice cream. Otherwise, mostly cloudy leading to an evening with about a 20 percent chance of showers or flurries. Highs of 45ºF and lows of 33ºF
- It is Valentine's Day. If you're saying, "I know," then happy Valentine's day! If you're saying "Oh no..." right now, get out that phone, make some reservations, and then check out our.
- Do you have a favorite piece by Vincent Van Gogh? Do you have questions about the one-eared artist you've always wanted to answer? Well, starts today, 2 p.m. at . It's free, but with limited space, you should RSVP to Julie Bolt at 617-879-2589.
- Spend Valentine's Day with someone special and some the . Tonight, at 8 p.m., , has the Anita Coelho Brazilian Ensemble, some fine food, and great drinks. $15 at the door.
- If you're like me, you've always wanted to try Boabom, but were too afraid to ask what it is. Fortunately, there's a at the tonight. It starts at 8 p.m. tonight. (By the way, Boabom is a system of active meditation and no-contact self-defense).