- The National Weather Service is predicting a chance of sprinkles throughout the day, but not the kind for ice cream. Otherwise, mostly cloudy leading to an evening with about a 20 percent chance of showers or flurries. Highs of 45ºF and lows of 33ºF
- It is Valentine's Day. If you're saying, "I know," then happy Valentine's day! If you're saying "Oh no..." right now, get out that phone, make some reservations, and then check out our.
- Do you have a favorite piece by Vincent Van Gogh? Do you have questions about the one-eared artist you've always wanted to answer? Well, starts today, 2 p.m. at . It's free, but with limited space, you should RSVP to Julie Bolt at 617-879-2589.
- Spend Valentine's Day with someone special and some the . Tonight, at 8 p.m., , has the Anita Coelho Brazilian Ensemble, some fine food, and great drinks. $15 at the door.
- If you're like me, you've always wanted to try Boabom, but were too afraid to ask what it is. Fortunately, there's a at the tonight. It starts at 8 p.m. tonight. (By the way, Boabom is a system of active meditation and no-contact self-defense).
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something