- Decreasing clouds throughout the day, heading toward a mostly clear evening. The 38ºF highs predicted by the National Weather Service, followed by 25ºF lows.
- is inviting you to , running through Thursday. You can spend Valentine's Day taking a ride with someone special, or getting some yoga done as a duo. They'll also have snacks and samples of athletic wear.
- In preparation for Valentine's Day, Dr. Lisa Fredman is hosting the dinner. Learn about some of Fredman's research into some health benefits for caregivers, and share your stories. 6 p.m. at , please RSVP by calling 617-731-8500 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tonight, the is meeting at 309 Washington St in Wellesley, at 7 p.m. WAGLY is a non-profit support organization for youth, which provides social and educational programs, and they meet every Monday, except for holidays.
- If you like the , you probably like books. If you've been looking for a book club to join, there happens to be a , which is meeting tonight at 7:30 p.m. No need to call ahead or sign up, just show up at the , and you're in.