- The National Weather Service report for Brookline: 60ºF highs, and 50ºF lows predicted for the day. There's a chance of fog in some areas before 10 a.m. If you're out late--say, around midnight--there's a chance of showers as well, about 50 percent.
- PPN, Inc., a is making a trip to town today. They'll be at the , starting a 11 a.m. Residents and guests are welcome to peruse their wares. For more information call 617-243-9990.
- Some conoisseurs may know already that Dec. 5, 1933 is the day Prohibition was repealed. To celebrate, Boston Magazine is hosting a ). 6 p.m. at Storyville, located at 90 Exeter Street, Boston.
- is going to be talking up her book. Bauer-Wu has worked with patients at Harvard Medical Center, the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, and Emory University, and now brings her book to , starting at 7 p.m.
- If you're a beginner, curious about the religion, or simply need a refresher , then and Reform Jewish Outreach have a program you may want to look into. Discuss the religion, ask questions, and learn more. There is no enrollment fee, but pre-registration is requested and space is limited. Contact Joyce Schwartz for more information at the Union for Reform Judaism office: 617-928-0012 or email@example.com.