- Cool and breezy, according to the National Weather Service Brookline forecast. Temperatures during the day will get up to around 44ºF. By night, they will fall to 32ºF (the freezing point of water), for a mostly cloudy evening.
- 11 a.m., stop by for . You'll hear the story of the holiday, sing some songs, and even make a dreidel to play during the eight nights--which start tomorrow. It's a free event for kids aged 1 to 5.
- Coolidge Corner Book Group is holding its next monthly meeting today, when they will discuss Sándor Márai's "Esther’s Inheritance" Chat runs from 2:15 p.m. to 3:15 p.m., and is led by Cathy Dooley at the .
- Help the town take action, with regards to climate change, by attending the tonight. On the agenda, a discussion of the Climate Action Plan, and Climate Week preparations. Starts at , 6 p.m.
- Join the , and Berklee College of Music's film scoring department for a screening of series at the Coolidge takes a classic work of film, and sets it to a new score from the local music school. The experience starts at 7 p.m., and tickets are $20.